Wish Boss hm2

Dave Gilmour used one around Momentary Lapse period. So its not just for chain saw.

The Gilmour name is not synonym of refined sound. He has some nasty tones, from squealing seagulls to unpleasant fuzz 🙉

Last edited:
Bump. Just bought the Waza version and sold my Japanese version (it was long in the tooth). Would still love to see one built into the Fractal because when I put the pedal in front of the fractal even with a clean amp and adjusted input, having all the dials on the HM-2 dimed is something the Fractal doesn't like.

I put in a wish for the HM 2 January 2020. I have used the Hm 2 since it first came out love that pedal along with the DD 2 delay.
Because we are building our new house I have not been able to work on trying to replicate there sound Living in a 5th wheel. Walls to the new house started going up today :D

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...eavy-metal-hm-2-compression-sustainer.157870
Bump. Just bought the Waza version and sold my Japanese version (it was long in the tooth). Would still love to see one built into the Fractal because when I put the pedal in front of the fractal even with a clean amp and adjusted input, having all the dials on the HM-2 dimed is something the Fractal doesn't like.

having all the dials on the HM-2 dimed is something the Fractal doesn't like.

try dimeing the dials on the pedal and lowering AFX3 input gain (in settings) down and see if the DSP clipping headroom doesn't stop freaking out with those pedal settings. once the modeled input gain goes over a certain input threshold it doesn't behave like the real circuit would anymore, the window of realism is pretty narrow and AFX3 behaves very nicely when you feed it just barely a trickle of input to work with

Are you running it through the front input? I've had no issues running pedals with a lot of output through inputs 3 & 4.

Back
Top Bottom