Boss cosmic pan from se-70 effect?

here it is isolated

sounds like an auto panner and a sample and hold filter

after the cab block run into a bandpass filter and attach the frequency to lfo 1. set lfo up as a random waveform.

run that into the pan/trem block set up as a panner

job done

here it is isolated

sounds like an auto panner and a sample and hold filter

after the cab block run into a bandpass filter and attach the frequency to lfo 1. set lfo up as a random waveform.

run that into the pan/trem block set up as a panner

job done

Thanks I was looking at how I could run my old boss se-70 into my axe. Will this work if I use it before the cab I use out 1 with a cab block and out 2 I use fx loop with no cab block into a power amplifier and cab

Thanks I was looking at how I could run my old boss se-70 into my axe. Will this work if I use it before the cab I use out 1 with a cab block and out 2 I use fx loop with no cab block into a power amplifier and cab

well you don't need to run your old boss se-70 into the axe, because the axe can do this effect. if you're playing in mono, i wouldn't bother with the auto pan, though. the effect will work before the cab, yes. just use the filter block, set to either bandpass, or lowpass (with a high Q value) and attach the frequency parameter to an lfo. set the lfo to "random". adjust the speed of the lfo as desired and you can set the high and low limits of the filter in the parameter linking window

Back
Top Bottom