• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish BOSS ACOUSTIC SIMULATOR

venen

New here
wanted to know if the possibility of incorporating the effect of acoustic guitar to use a taxi directly and power amplifier (foh), not frfr boss style pedal acOustic simulator? thank you very much.

maxdown

Fractal Fanatic
Este Inglés es difícil de entender.

¿Usted está preguntando si se puede utilizar un altavoz de guitarra estándar y ss amplificador y obtener un sonido acústico usando una guitarra eléctrica?

Echa un vistazo a las presintonías de Fremen
. Él tiene una memoria sin simulador acústico que suena razonable.

Gracias Google translate!

venen

New here
thanks for the reply, I will look at the video. What I'm saying is to play the electric guitar with the effect of acoustic guitar sound but do not go by frfr but by a 4x12 box, as do the pedal boss. Regards and thanks again.

Zwiebelchen

Fractal Fanatic
The boss acoustic simulator is nothing more but a simple EQ. And you can replicate it pretty much like that.

venen

New here
thank you very much for the replies guys, and sorry for my bad English, I will try also with the preset recommended iaresee. I just seemed guitar pedal that was comfortable to use in the shows coming out (FOH) with a relatively sound like an acoustic guitar, but as said zwielvenchen is but playing EQ. regards

venen

New here
Great acoustic sounds in both presets, swedish chef and ccclitz. I was looking the same sound but is not going to FRFR, but in the box 4x12 (FOH) sound that is difficult to achieve with power amp (FOH) and 4x12 box.

Top Bottom