Bose L1 w/ Pat Metheny

OMG..
As a huge fan of Pat. And endless hours transcribing his stuff close to note for note to see what make's him tick, (still don't know).
And as a staunch supporter of my Bose L1's for clean wash and Metheny like guitar tones for years.
I guess I'm not crazy.
12 ?
I only can imagine what that sounds like. I only have 2.
Missed the last show in Dallas,,,,,bummer
Thanks for the heads up,
Lets see the tone snobs pick that one apart

hmm, wonder is the Fractal is his main processor now... betcha it is

Well, given that it's Pat, who I respect greatly, and that he is actually using them on stage ... that's cool. I'd like to hear it.

I had an entirely different reaction when I caught Herbie Hancock pushing the Bose Acoustic Wave thing on late night infomercials a few years back. That really did smell bad!

I don't know what to think of these Bose systems, we have 2 systems that are used at the rehearsal place only, and they sound pretty decent for acoustic guitars, and some clean sounds with the Axe FX, don't like it for distortion sounds at all.. I wouldn't buy them to use with the Axe FX, in my opinion there are better and cheaper systems that sound much better with the Axe FX.
I hate to be negative on the Bose because I have people in my family who work there, and quite a few friends, and could get them for a decent price, but they'r not for me.
I'm sure they'll sound fine with Pat, he's a great player and knows what he wants and probably will have the Bose guys modify it to meet his needs.. lol

Back
Top Bottom