Born of Osiris Tone - 7-string

Awesome tweaking man, but I am using the Axe Fx II so I am unable to read the patch, can you please tell me what lineup of the gear you put in the patch and a little about the settings? Thanks :D

Awesome tweaking man, but I am using the Axe Fx II so I am unable to read the patch, can you please tell me what lineup of the gear you put in the patch and a little about the settings? Thanks :D

Now I have the Axe Fx 2 myself too :D It's so awesome.
I tried to copy the patch, and then I tone matched it from the Axe Fx Standard, and here is the patch: View attachment BOO Tone.syx
I am using a Ibanez RGD2127z with a Lundgren M7 in bridge, so I dont know how it will sound on your guitar :) But please tell me what you think about it :D

The patch sounds like it's missing a cab? I'm using an Ultra. Which cab did you end up using for the patch Reid?

im viewing this at work so the link wont open but I just got an ultra and I am a noob so I was wondering if the link is just a picture of the settings or something to download? please pull me up over the cliff fractal friends.

Back
Top Bottom