Born of Osiris Tone - 7-string

ill try it as soon as i get back to my studio man, do u have any soundcloud clip for us to hear? ive been trying to nail a boo tone my self for a while now:p

man thats so sweet!! how much process did it take you after the guitar was tracked? EQ wise and Comp wise? or this is just the patch? if its just the patch with no post process i might shait bricks;p

Anyone want to buy the axe fx ultra that was used on the Discovery? I have it up for sale.
Message me if you want it, making room for a axe2, and yes the patches will be in the unit plus a few others that all dent kids will love.

This really nailed the Djenty tone BOO has. I turned down the sensitivity on the gate though, was too choppy for some of the stuff I play.

Anyone want to buy the axe fx ultra that was used on the Discovery? I have it up for sale.
Message me if you want it, making room for a axe2, and yes the patches will be in the unit plus a few others that all dent kids will love.

Can you PLEASE share any of the presets used on The Discovery??!!!!!!:O I am a really big Born of Osiris fan!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Back
Top Bottom