• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Born of Osiris Tone - 7-string

Faust_o_O

Regular
Awesome tweaking man, but I am using the Axe Fx II so I am unable to read the patch, can you please tell me what lineup of the gear you put in the patch and a little about the settings? Thanks :D

reidartuv

New here
Awesome tweaking man, but I am using the Axe Fx II so I am unable to read the patch, can you please tell me what lineup of the gear you put in the patch and a little about the settings? Thanks :D
Now I have the Axe Fx 2 myself too :D It's so awesome.
I tried to copy the patch, and then I tone matched it from the Axe Fx Standard, and here is the patch: View attachment BOO Tone.syx
I am using a Ibanez RGD2127z with a Lundgren M7 in bridge, so I dont know how it will sound on your guitar :) But please tell me what you think about it :D

jaceofbass

New here
im viewing this at work so the link wont open but I just got an ultra and I am a noob so I was wondering if the link is just a picture of the settings or something to download? please pull me up over the cliff fractal friends.

Top Bottom