Boneless Wings

What hits me in da feelz is that, somewhere, there are all these poor little miniature buffalo, whose wings have been amputated, skittering around on the floor, remembering the days when they could fly.

:disrelieved:

"Sadder still, to watch it die, than never to have known it...."

I HATE having to gnaw chicken meat off the bone. Any kind of meat off the bone basically, except spare ribs, cause those are awesome. I'll take boneless wings over traditional wings any time, any place, any where. As for the apparel, I'm a guy who likes zumba and is a zumba instructor. I've so often been 'the only guy' in class I no longer give a damn.

Miller's Ale House calls em "zingers" and they are strips with sauce. Tasty.
o.jpg

unnamed-2_1.jpg

Optional outfit:
35e.jpg

I HATE having to gnaw chicken meat off the bone. Any kind of meat off the bone basically, except spare ribs, cause those are awesome. I'll take boneless wings over traditional wings any time, any place, any where. As for the apparel, I'm a guy who likes zumba and is a zumba instructor. I've so often been 'the only guy' in class I no longer give a damn.
There's a "correct" way to eat them where you don't have to gnaw anything. You can find it on youtube. For me it doesn't get any better than spicy wings (real ones, with bone) and a couple of pints of beer.

Optional outfit:
35e.jpg

Aren't white shirts called wife beaters? Thus making them the mandatory garment of those cavemen who like boney chicken? :tonguewink:

There's a "correct" way to eat them where you don't have to gnaw anything. You can find it on youtube. For me it doesn't get any better than spicy wings (real ones, with bone) and a couple of pints of beer.

If I have to look at a youtube vid to find out how to eat something its flawed. That's like having to read additional novels why Mary Rey Sue Palpatine is the Bestest Jedi Evah and why her granddad survived the 2nd Death Star exploding. Not to mention a fatal case of falling down a reactor shaft. I'll eat the damn things with bones if I have too, but when given the choice between with bones or boneless the dogs can chew on the boney stuff. And again, all that apparel doesn't frighten me. I'm used to these:

https://www.zumba.com/en-US/shop-zin/NL/men

Wings on the bone are one of my favorite things on the planet.....but I also have no problem with boneless.
Why can't we all be friends?

Back
Top Bottom