Bonehead requires assistance

plyall

Power User
Sorry guys - age and inertia have caught up with me (not to mention a horrific memory). I'll be lucky if I remember how to unzip my pants this time next year :p

In any case, I bought some Fremen Presets today (he is the man). They are all in separated SYX files. Do I really need to do one at a time, or is there a better way to bulk load a group of presets (and target them to a specific patch range in the Axe3)? Sorry for the incremental stupidity... and thanks in advance!

You can use the "Manage Presets" utility at Axe-Edit to drag-drop a bunch of SYX files from the file explorer

Sorry guys - age and inertia have caught up with me (not to mention a horrific memory). I'll be lucky if I remember how to unzip my pants this time next year :p

In any case, I bought some Fremen Presets today (he is the man). They are all in separated SYX files. Do I really need to do one at a time, or is there a better way to bulk load a group of presets (and target them to a specific patch range in the Axe3)? Sorry for the incremental stupidity... and thanks in advance!
Sure is. Go to Axe Edit then TOOLS then Manage Presets or cabs if needed. Select the browser box and select browser to show your file path, select OK. It loads them up and you can select them all or individual and drag them over to your preset slots. You can use FracTool also.

also, make sure you load the corresponding IR's in the specified slots otherwide it won't sound right. he includes instructions on how to do this.

Back
Top Bottom