Bombers and Formula 1

Narzugon

Power User
I've been experimenting with Controllers and Modifiers and came up with two fun effects.

Bomber Races Preset

Both effects were done using the Vibesware Guitar Resonator/Sustainer, Volume pedal and a Floyd Rose. So the preset isn't plug-n-play unless you have some sort of feedback/sustain thing going on and a whammy bar. Of course, there's always work a around.

If you do decide to give it a go here are some pointers. For the Bomber I played an F two note power chord or F and C. Experiment with adding other notes to get more dissonance. I like dropping the C to a B flat and adding the F octave. Find a spot to get sustain but not feedback into the higher over tones. Work the volume and whammy as needed. The F1 cars work the same way only I found a two note B Flat power chord worked better.

External 1 is the Volume Pedal
Scene 1 = Bomber
Scene 2 = Formula Cars

Bomber uses a Tremolo Block with the Depth tied to the Sequencer. I came up with a random pattern that gives the bomber that sputtering effect.

Rate is tied to ADSR 1 to randomize the sputtering effect.

Balance is tied to ADSR 1 to pan the overall effect from right to left.

F1 cars have a similar setup for the sputtering effect but I added an 8000 ms delay so you can layer the cars going by. The balance for the delay is tied to an LFO that pans based on input volume.

Back
Top Bottom