Bohemian Rhapsody movie - Final Trailer

Hopefully they have in the AMC Dolby Atmos theaters

Reserved recliner seating with built in subwoofers is where it’s at

My friend who is a mega Queen fan got to see it early after winning tickets from some radio promo. He was pretty cautious going in, but he gave me a glowing review after seeing it. If it met his approval, I'm sure it's great!

And to think that with today's HIV drugs Freddie would still be alive. Such a shame he didn't live long enough for them to become available.

"That produces some amusing moments, such as the negative reaction that the group receives when they seek to expand the rock palette with "Bohemian Rhapsody," prompting pushback from EMI Records chief Ray Foster (an unrecognizable Mike Myers), who insists that no radio station would play a six-minute single filled with nonsense words and meaningless phrases."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/31/entertainment/bohemian-rhapsody-review/index.html

This is from a movie review. Never would have guessed in a million years, that was Mike Myers!!!

I’m going to see it Sunday, love that Myers is doing that scene

Wayne’s World likely had a huge affect on introducing Queen to a younger audience

Greetings,

Heading out with some friends to see this tonight. Queen was my favorite band when I first starting playing guitar on a serious basis and they've remained a huge influence ever since, so I've been looking forward to this with cautious optimism. Happy to hear the positive feedback and look forward to finally getting to see the movie this evening.

Cheers,

Alan

Saw the part where Myers was on Colbert a couple of nights ago talking about that scene, how he got the inspiration for doing the scene in Wayne's World, and how it's like life circling back to him as he gets to play the guy who tries to nix BR from the album.

Saw the part where Myers was on Colbert a couple of nights ago talking about that scene, how he got the inspiration for doing the scene in Wayne's World, and how it's like life circling back to him as he gets to play the guy who tries to nix BR from the album.

I saw it too...cool interview.

I just came from the movies after seeing "Bohemian Rhapsody". I rarely find a movie so good that I tell people to go see it. Go see this one! Especially all musicians, just seeing that Wembley crowd from the band's point of view was epic enough. :)

It's got to be CGI. :)

Seems as though it was a little of everything...

"The rousing sequence was shot over the course of a week on an old air strip in North London, where the stage of the since-demolished Wembley was built to scale. Cameras were hoisted on cranes and throughout the audience of 2,000 extras, who were multiplied with CGI to replicate the 70,000 concertgoers who packed the stadium for the benefit."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-created-queens-epic-live-aid-set/1845037002/

4425BFF800000578-4872024-image-a-29_1505118338083.jpg

4425C01500000578-4872024-image-a-36_1505118867856.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom