Bogner Uber Patch demo

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Here is a sample of my Bogner Uber patch. For this piece I start out on Scene 3 and switch to Scene 4, Then in the middle of the song I kick in an Octave overdrive. It's barely audible but it depends on what notes you play it will jump out. I forgot to mention I also use 2 EV-1's. Expression 1 is Always Wah and Expression 2 is Always Volume.

Scene 1: Crystal Clean (using the AC-20, my favorite Clean Amp)
Scene 2: Crunch (This is where the Bogner Uber kicks in)
Scene 3: Gain (Same Bogner Amp with tons more gain)
Scene 4: Lead (This time it is a scene and it employs a ducking delay and an extra drive pedal and an EQ)

Top row from left to right:
Chorus On/Off, Drive pedal On/Off, Octave Drive On/Off, Delay On/Off (not the delay used for leads but another delay you can toggle on or off at any time). Enjoy

Alright Glenn quite teasing me with all these awesome presets setup the exact way I use mine live. Ha ha. And take my money or whatever so I can try some out. Cuz they sound killer in your vids.

Alright Glenn quite teasing me with all these awesome presets setup the exact way I use mine live. Ha ha. And take my money or whatever so I can try some out. Cuz they sound killer in your vids.

Thank you Sir, unfortunately you'll have to wait until the entire 16 patch set is complete. I always do videos to demo my custom patches and as you can imagine, that's what takes the most time. I just want to make sure they sound good individually, in a mix, direct to FOH, into an FRFR stage solution and also into a tube head with an FX return and traditional cab. That is very time consuming and that's why it takes me so long to release these patch sets. I've used the same method for years starting with the POD XT-Live, ALL of the Boss GT units, ALL of the POD HD series and HDX Series and the Helix and the new Helix LT and now with the Fractal units. That's just the way I like to do things. I want to make sure when you get the product it's as "Plug & Play" as possible. Thank you for your support Sir.

Back
Top Bottom