Bogner Blue and Suhr Modern

Yep, very nice lead tone. I agree with someone that the lead is a bit too much in the mix, especially in the beginning. But it still sounds great. Like anything that you touch. :)

Sounds like a Buckethead tune from 3:30 onwards which almost made me laugh... in a really good way I mean. Nice tone and playing! :lol

one of the best clips in the forum,,,great job ..its all about feeling and Super guitar playing,,no need for sharing the preset[sounds amazing]!!!!!!just upload more clips!!!!

I have to agree with the majority of others who commented. This sounds great and I love both the tone and phrasing. Thanks for the post!

Lee

Oh Pretty hot pickups.
I've been having a hard time trying to replicate that tone with my guitars with Euro Blue without boosting every trim and drive around :)

Dude. I'm a huge timmons fan and this is spot on. Love how you hold the notes a little longer than Andy. One of my favorite tones I've heard on this site. Great job! Well Done!

Thanks a lot :)

I`ll check the patch after i update this weekend. If all is ok i`ll upload it.
If not I'll share the settings and cabs used. Then i will see if i can replicate it (not very complicated, so it should be no problem)

Back
Top Bottom