Bogner Blue and Suhr Modern

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
Need some extra ears on this. Played for hours and really on´t know how this sound ended.

Not trying to copy Timmons at all (tonewise, his playing i can´t copy). Just liked the sound. Great responding feeling with it.
To much top end for many maybe, but it sounds killer at loud volume in the mix.
Please comment/critique.

I really like this, your tone and mainly the song. Great job, keep thrm coming!

If you don't mind sharing, what do you got going on your final mix? It sounds very clean and open.

It doesn't click as much as many of your other sounds have done. But I think it's more a preferance thing, just as this kind of song/guitar style isn't my thing. Have liked your more "earthy" sound a lot more - they are just fabulous.

Other than that I think your sound is as good as others I've heard in this domain.

It doesn't click as much as many of your other sounds have done. But I think it's more a preferance thing, just as this kind of song/guitar style isn't my thing. Have liked your more "earthy" sound a lot more - they are just fabulous.

Other than that I think your sound is as good as others I've heard in this domain.

I think it is a little too much in the mix too. Should back off the volume on the lead i think.

I can´t much about musical taste though ;)

It has a nice bloom to the note, and that Bogner high end roll off that I love so much. The upper mids are nice and thick, the lower mids meaty but not muddy. Your touch is very nice, allowing the tone to breath. It sounds to me like the tone was affecting you playing as much as you playing was affecting the tone :)

Thanks good forumites.

I use the Pete Thorn IR and one of the new OH ir. I don´t remember if it´s 1x12dlx or 2x12 Bog.

Cut: 107 Hz low and 11500-12000 high. I usually don´t cut the highs. There are things up there that need to be there imho.

Also try air parameters in the cab block at: 5892hz, 20-100%.

I´ll check what i used tomorrow. Happy new year!!!!

Liked this more than 90% of the clips I hear on this site! My favorite type of tone, nice recording and tasty playing. Would pay money to hear more material like this! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom