Bobby Harrison/Brit Floyd Presets now on the AxeChange

Drool. I can't wait to try these out when things calm down here a bit. I enjoyed seeing Brit Floyd so much last year. Endless thanks for sharing these!

Still haven't caught these guys live, but well impressed with the live stuff I've seen online, just sub-atomic attention to detail. Amazing! And if that's anything to go by, then I Can't wait to give some of these presets a go!

For those of you having problems with some of these I had the same issues. Here is the fix:

Keep Talking patch, for some reason the flange block is zeroed out. For this patch to work you have to bring the volume of this patch up from zero. I have no idea what the flange settings are supposed to be.

There are also two others that have no sound. That is because of the cab block. It is defaulting to oval 1x8 for some reason, prob because he used a user ir. The solution is to go save the cab block from the have a cigar or on the turning away patch and replace the block not working with that block. It sounds phenomenal.

I saw BritFloyd recently.

Bobby's guitar sound in the FOH was noticeably the best.

Not knowing the entire signal chain, I can't say whether its the presets or not.

Also, I though Bobby's stage presence was the best and most like Pink Floyd. The look + the way Bobby played and looked during the performance was very much like Pink Floyd.

So far have plugged in the first two presets. A few minor adjustments and man do they sound great!! Using my 1988 Amer start. Bobby's the man. You did an excellent job building these patches. Thanks for sharing.

For those of you having problems with some of these I had the same issues. Here is the fix:

Keep Talking patch, for some reason the flange block is zeroed out. For this patch to work you have to bring the volume of this patch up from zero. I have no idea what the flange settings are supposed to be.

There are also two others that have no sound. That is because of the cab block. It is defaulting to oval 1x8 for some reason, prob because he used a user ir. The solution is to go save the cab block from the have a cigar or on the turning away patch and replace the block not working with that block. It sounds phenomenal.

Very helpful tips! I almost never download patches because they usually don't sound good on my setup. However, these all sound awesome with no tweaking! I'm not a huge Floyd connoisseur so I can't speak to their accuracy, but they certainly hit the spot for me!
-
Austin

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the presets! Brit Floyd has great tones and it'll be cool to see how you're dialing in the FX for these tunes...thanks again...muchly appreciated...

So last night I was jacking around and heard AX7 version of Wish You Were Here... Which got me looking for presets... Ran into these presets... which are great. Running Q9b & they were nice... Tweaked somethings here and there... Outstanding.. I learn a lot nosing into others presets... Late thanks... But THANKS...
FYI.. If you load them & you get silence dbl tap the enter button on the face of your unit (AXEFX2) & they work...

Back
Top Bottom