Bluguitar Amp1

I got an AMP1 yesterday. At first pass not impressed. This and trebly through a green back. Granted it's an open back pricenton reveb I'm using but it did not sound good. I need to spend sometime with it this weekend but as of right now it's going back. On another note I got my FX8 today so I'll be getting that set up to use.

So you use the blubox but also use a cabinet? I thought the idea was that the blubox replaces the cabinet...
The AMP1 with the FX8 is an amazing combination. Love all the sounds. I do not use the modern channel at all. The cabinet is - as always - a very important part of it all. I have a FATCAB with the original speaker. Great choice if you prefer the vintage sound. I also have a version of this cab with a JENSEN STEALTH 65. A fantastic speaker.

I would recommend using it with MIDI. THE FX8 has great MIDI features. And - by the way - try the BLUBOX. ;-)
Hi,
I'm a new FX8 user running a Bluguitar AMP1, maybe you can help as you're familiar with switching the AMP1 via MIDI with the FX8.
I was hoping to set up four switches on the bottom row of each FX8 preset to change the four channels on the Bluguitar. I've never had a problem doing this with any of the Line 6 products over the years but it seems I can't with the FX8 as there's only two MIDI blocks available per Preset.
I don't want to create scenes as these would also be storing on/off states of FX within the preset? I'm looking to use the FX8 to in full stomp box mode - just on/offs for each effect and separate channel switches for the Bluguitar.
Hope I'm missing something as I would think this should be super simple!

I got an AMP1 yesterday. At first pass not impressed. This and trebly through a green back. Granted it's an open back pricenton reveb I'm using but it did not sound good. I need to spend sometime with it this weekend but as of right now it's going back. On another note I got my FX8 today so I'll be getting that set up to use.
Took me a good while to get used to it coming from full sized valve amps and it does have it's flaws but it's definitley worth working with for a while before getting rid of it. It's been my main rig for a few years now, works great with the Nanocab. I think it's a very cab dependent amp actually as I've gigged it with 4x12s a few times and been very disappointed.

Hi,
I'm a new FX8 user running a Bluguitar AMP1, maybe you can help as you're familiar with switching the AMP1 via MIDI with the FX8.
I was hoping to set up four switches on the bottom row of each FX8 preset to change the four channels on the Bluguitar. I've never had a problem doing this with any of the Line 6 products over the years but it seems I can't with the FX8 as there's only two MIDI blocks available per Preset.
I don't want to create scenes as these would also be storing on/off states of FX within the preset? I'm looking to use the FX8 to in full stomp box mode - just on/offs for each effect and separate channel switches for the Bluguitar.
Hope I'm missing something as I would think this should be super simple!
Hi, I used the AMP1 and the FX8 with scenes, top row stomps, bottom row scenes. Midi works perfect that way for me...

Hi everyone, new user here! Is anyone still using this killer combo? I conected 4cm, first impressions after trying some factory presets: this things is amazing, top quality effects without carrying the whole 1k$ 80's rack.

Back
Top Bottom