Bluetooth Possibilities

komrad20

Inspired
Wondering if a Bluetooth adapter with a 1/8" connector would work with the Headphone port when used with a 1/4" adapter would work?
I hate having to sit within 2 feet of the AxeFX while playing the guitar.
I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones, and wondering if it would work?
Has anyone tried to use a Bluetooth adapter to see if this would work?

Im thinking of trying it, but not sure if I should spend the $30 or so bucks to try it out...

The Bluetooth set above claims a latency around 40 ms. That is OK for watching TV, but it is too much for guitar playing.

it would be a nice feature to incorporate in the next line up of Axe FX's if Cliff and the crew decide to make another model. Considering that you are prompted at the tail end of each order you place with their online shop, before you can checkout. Like which features or products would you like to see from Fractal in the future?.... Cliff Take notes :)

Not all wireless headphones are bluetooth. I have a Sony pair and they work great for jamming without the cable getting in the way.

Not all wireless headphones are bluetooth. I have a Sony pair and they work great for jamming without the cable getting in the way.
+1 Same thing here. Sony wireless phones work great, *but* they do color the sound - they add more bass. Great for practicing and jamming - very comfortable, but don't dial in your presets with these headphones.

I've tried this with an Anker BT transmitter plugged into the front phones jack and Venture Air BT headphones. The latency is way too much even for just noodling around. Maybe it's because the transmitter and phones are low end. I wasn't willing to invest big dollars on this experiment, so I got what I got.

Back
Top Bottom