Bluesy CCV Preset

....very nice , but something’s missing........LT FACE.;) (Hope the sunburn didn’t blister up......)

Very sensitive. Very nice. Very tasty licks in that first minute. And every where else. Very very very.

You don't play sensitive on an Yngwie Strat!!! What the heck is wrong with you! 😆

On a serious note, for people that may not have your IR yet it might be worth linking to the thread in your preset descriptions. And thanks for sharing.

You don't play sensitive on an Yngwie Strat!!! What the heck is wrong with you! 😆

On a serious note, for people that may not have your IR yet it might be worth linking to the thread in your preset descriptions. And thanks for sharing.

Sweet Sunday Scallops!

God bless you Leon. This is now my go-to patch. I have been trying to build a nice crunchy sound that cleans up and nasties up (?) and you built it for me!!!

I am also very appreciative of your TV Mix 2 IR. It is now the only IR I use, which given the thousands of options is a great boon! Go you good thang.

Thread hijack - would you consider doing another video on the Atomica High @2112 ? Sounds great with this IR, and would be great to get your take on the Atomica now with Firmware 10.2 (I think you covered this amp about 8 months ago?). Love to get your latest take on dialling in all the different tones one of your favourite models (Atomica) can deliver!
I'll take any excuse to bust the Atomica out, I love that thing!

Leon,
Like many others, this preset was an immediate game changer for me. (Thank you for sharing!).

I have a question:
I just updated to v11.00 and, as expected, it did have an affect on the sound of the preset. IMO it became just a little darker and perhaps slightly more compressed.

I'm curious what, if any, tweaks you may have made to the preset post v11.00?

Maestro is there nothing you can’t do?! Bloody brilliant! Thank you for making our wonderful Axe alive and gorgeous...

Back
Top Bottom