Blues setups

Dendrite

Inspired
This is a little discussion forum and a little preset forum, so it landed here. It looks like I'm going to be dramatically increasing my volume of blues playing in the near future (and I'm totally OK with that!), so I'm wondering what everyone's favorite setups in the AX8 are for this.

I've been playing with it for the last week or two, and I've derived a few based on some various comments which are passable. But I keep coming back to the Bassguy and the Lone Star presets from the recent Fractal preset release. Loving those. Actually did most of my audition using an almost stock Bassguy preset and some fun with it. And it turns out the Lone Star preset, AXY to lead, both DRV pedals turned on gives huuuuge sustain. I got bored after holding a note for 2 minutes. I'm not even sure it's still sustain at that point... but still. Mucho fun.

But, just interested in what others are having fun with in the box for crunchy blues.

Cool Fender Pushed preset (SeeD), check on Tyler Grund's presets and the latest Larry Mitchel preset pack has some goodies in it also.

Back
Top Bottom