BlueAmps Cabinets

I am making a request for information to the manufacturer, the Junior EX could also suit me because it is powerful Stereo and less than 15 kg!

I am going to order a MIMIC 112 Custom which will be equipped with the electronics of the MIMIC 212 which will allow me a lot of flexibility.
A stereo or mono amp depending on the need with an additional CAB if necessary .... all equipped with the Celestion F12-X200 just Perfect!
Thanks to Leftyleepaul for introducing us to this brand that I did not know.

I also confirm the attentive listening of Marco Wendel who is himself a musician so has a good vision of the needs of guitarists who use digital modelers, we read a long exchange so that I could make the best choice for me.

I received today my MIMIC 112 amp from BlueAmp. it's a custom version of the MIMIC112, it embeds Stereo amplification.
Very satisfied with the first tests.
It is therefore possible to play mono with the active speaker alone or accompanied by the passive
to play in stereo with the active speaker and the passive
The amplifier is in monophonic mode when only one input is used, regardless of the input, it switches to stereo amplification as soon as the 2 inputs are used, of course the FM9 must be adapted to the mono or stereo situation

The MIMIC and my passive CAB are equipped with the celestion F12-X200

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_141743.jpg
    IMG_20230525_141743.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • Capture d’écran du 2023-05-25 15-22-55.png
    Capture d’écran du 2023-05-25 15-22-55.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
These look really nice and in a good form factor. If I understand correctly you can buy say for example a 1X12 but with a stereo power amp? You can then slave any other passive cab off of the stereo amp? I have an old JMI Vox AC10 cab with 2X10 speakers that is also a small form factor that I love playing out with. Something with a build in stereo amp would be awesome.

If I understand correctly you can buy say for example a 1X12 but with a stereo power amp? You can then slave any other passive cab off of the stereo amp?
The website isn't clear. The 112 amp has different specs than the 212 amp. :-/

It is therefore possible to play mono with the active speaker alone or accompanied by the passive
to play in stereo with the active speaker and the passive
This makes it sound like we can run dual 112, a passive and an active. And, looking at the Cubo EX and Junior EX pages it looks like they can do it. Cool.

Last edited:
These look really nice and in a good form factor. If I understand correctly you can buy say for example a 1X12 but with a stereo power amp? You can then slave any other passive cab off of the stereo amp? I have an old JMI Vox AC10 cab with 2X10 speakers that is also a small form factor that I love playing out with. Something with a build in stereo amp would be awesome.
yes it is exactly that, a stereo amp with a CAB 1X12 and I can couple a second passive CAB, if the source is stereo the amp works in stereo, otherwise it works in mono on the 2 audio outputs

The website isn't clear. The 112 amp has different specs than the 212 amp. :-/

This makes it sound like we can run dual 112, a passive and an active. And, looking at the Cubo EX and Junior EX pages it looks like they can do it. Cool.
as standard the MIMIC 112 has a mono amplifier, but on request it is possible to mount the stereo amplification of the 212

I bring a small precision concerning the use of my 2 CAB together. The MIMIC is a bass reflex box, the HB box is open behind so they will have a different response curve even if the HP is identical .... I don't know if this will really be noticeable !

It sounds incredible. The stereo effect is also so great given how good the fractal effects are. Build quality is up there with the best real amp cabs I have had.

Back
Top Bottom