Blue MoFi headphones ear cushions

dieter

Inspired
Hi Guys
I pretty sure there are quite a few of you who got those Blue MoFi headphones.
Just wondering if someone got a good solution to fix the badly deteriorating ear cushions, other then sending the headphones back. I‘m in Australia and tried to send them over to Europe for repair, didn’t work out too well
Cheers

I'm in Australia as well. I ordered replacement ear pads on eBay. The "ebay store" I ordered from is currently out of stock and if you search you should find some.

Great to hear
Have you got yours fitted?
Do you have a item number or can you point me to that eBay store that would be awesome. I remember looking on eBay for those pads but wasn’t sure which ones to choose
Cheers

I wasn't sure either. I replaced mine about a year ago. The ebay title was: "Replacement Head & Ear Pad Cushion for Blue Microphones Mo-Fi ,SADIE,Ella,Lola", item number: 323548575985. But they're listed as sold out now.

Thanks very much Johan
I had a look at eBay and their are indeed a few who offer earpads for the blue mo-fi
Mostly from China
I‘ll probably order one set and hope for the best
Cheers

Yah, I had this issue too. I bought new ones: Sadie.

Yes it’s obvious the ear pads and the head band and are not build well. I‘ve got two Mo-Fi‘s and the second one started to disintegrateafter one year and that was with very little use
That’s pretty sad for a 450 dollar can🙁

Yes it’s obvious the ear pads and the head band and are not build well. I‘ve got two Mo-Fi‘s and the second one started to disintegrateafter one year and that was with very little use
That’s pretty sad for a 450 dollar can🙁

It's pretty sad to see a company widely held in high regard skimp on something so basic as pad quality. Pads shouldn't disintegrate within a year, much less be such a pain in the ass to replace.

My pair of Blue Mix-Fi's are 2 years old now and the ear cushion wrap is shredded pretty badly at this point. The cord has very recently started to cut out signal to the right speaker from time to time as well. Seems rather crappy for $300 headphones and only 2 years in (and I've taken very good care of them). I need some new ones, but I'm wondering if I should stick with Blue... don't get me wrong, I LOVE how they sound and they get the job done very well in regard to audio quality, but I'm considering moving to the Sennheiser HD 650s. Anyone used both and have any comments on how they compare sound-wise??

My pair of Blue Mix-Fi's are 2 years old now and the ear cushion wrap is shredded pretty badly at this point. The cord has very recently started to cut out signal to the right speaker from time to time as well. Seems rather crappy for $300 headphones and only 2 years in (and I've taken very good care of them). I need some new ones, but I'm wondering if I should stick with Blue... don't get me wrong, I LOVE how they sound and they get the job done very well in regard to audio quality, but I'm considering moving to the Sennheiser HD 650s. Anyone used both and have any comments on how they compare sound-wise??

I have replaced the ear pads yesterday, they are not a perfect fit but better than having parts of the ear pads stick to your ears 😀
But haven’t found a replacement for the head band ,which is also heavily disintegrating, yet. I’m also quite disappointed with the build of those expensive headphones
Would also like to know what other cans would compare to the sound of the blue mofi
Cheers

Sorry to bump a dead thread (but afraid if I post new thread, I'll get the 'search the forums' response) but I am having this issue. I bought mine 3 years ago. Anyone found a decent replacement? This is pretty disappointing for the price I paid... $282.61 (USD) before tax on 1/20/2019. I've spent the past 1.5 hours search and watching YouTube videos, no luck. The worst part is, I haven't used them very much. Thanks in advance for any help.

I stuck out trying to get the authentic replacements. I order a couple of pairs of ear cushions from Amazon intended for different headphones (Sony). Had to do a little trimming to get them to sort of fit. A pain to install too.

Info on the bag..

Sony DS7599 (some Chinese characters?)
16B58

Sorry to bump a dead thread (but afraid if I post new thread, I'll get the 'search the forums' response) but I am having this issue. I bought mine 3 years ago. Anyone found a decent replacement? This is pretty disappointing for the price I paid... $282.61 (USD) before tax on 1/20/2019. I've spent the past 1.5 hours search and watching YouTube videos, no luck. The worst part is, I haven't used them very much. Thanks in advance for any help.
Have you contacted Blue's support team?

Back
Top Bottom