Blue Mo Fi Headphones

phil92

Experienced
just got a pair and love them.

I was pretty happy with my Beyerdynamics Custom One Pro, and still am. But compared to those, the Mo Fi show a ton more detail in the mids. No wonder they get so much love around here. Also bass lines seem clearer.

Everything sounds more direct and immediate. Compared to the Custom One Pro they may be lacking a bit in the highs, but for guitar (or a hammond for instance) these are great!

Agreed, I've found that when I'm forced to mix on headphones, my mixes translate pretty well onto my studio monitors.

I took Cliff's endorsement on these, and have not been disappointed.

after a few more days I would say that I can hear delays and reverb much clearer with these headphones.

I never noticed the reverb on the intro to the song Back in Black before, but with the Mo Fis there it is, clear as day.

I’ve got a pair of these to. Are you using passive mode or with the boost engaged? The main thing I don’t like is the weight is a bit distracting.

Mo-Fi is now called "Mix Fi" by the way.
Check out their other headphones too. I use "Satellite" which are a bit more comfortable for me.

Mo-Fi is now called "Mix Fi" by the way.
Check out their other headphones too. I use "Satellite" which are a bit more comfortable for me.

Admin M@ how do the Satellites compare in sound to the Mix-Fi's? Are they exactly the same in sound?

I had the Lola's for a while as my understanding was they were the same as the Mix-Fi's in passive mode when in fact doing a comparison listening they were quite different. I sold the Lola's and kept the Mix-Fi's.

Thanks!

I’ve got a pair of these to. Are you using passive mode or with the boost engaged? The main thing I don’t like is the weight is a bit distracting.

Using the on-board amp with the III introduces unwanted background noise, because the headphone output is different (improved) from the II's

Back
Top Bottom