Blown Away

• Thread starter Deleted member 47387
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47387

Well I have had the Axe FX 11 now for just over a month and I am completely blown away. My initial reaction was " This is great" my reaction now is " Im lost for words", It just seems to get better and better over time and I am not even delving deep enough. There is a lot I do not understand and in time I guess it will all come together.
What I wanted to ask is...has anyone bought the cooper carter videos on the Axe FX 11. If so would you recommend? Has anyone written a book yet?

Johnny

I have not. Cooper has been a strong presence at the FAS forum for years. He is very knowledgeable. After dropping $$$ on the II is a vid teaching you how to get more out of it really a bad investment?

Welcome to the FAS community Johnny.

Well I have had the Axe FX 11 now for just over a month and I am completely blown away. My initial reaction was " This is great" my reaction now is " Im lost for words", It just seems to get better and better over time and I am not even delving deep enough. There is a lot I do not understand and in time I guess it will all come together.
What I wanted to ask is...has anyone bought the cooper carter videos on the Axe FX 11. If so would you recommend? Has anyone written a book yet?

Johnny

Wait, there's an Axe Fx 11?!? I only have an Axe Fx II...

Purchased the Cooper Carter videos and agree they are worth every penny. Really very informative. Will definitely get the masterclass vids next ! If it helps anyone, go to creativelive.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom