Blow tone - Mars, Stapleton, Sheeran

Tplesko

Inspired
Hi, anyone have something that fits this? I can hear the fuzz loud and clear, but struggling to get close. Any help appreciated. Thanks,

I liked this eye candy version better (I posted in the Lounge a few months ago...)

Any Plexi, Plexi variation, or 800 type will get you there. Go easy gain on a fuzz in front to 'grease' it up. Sounds a bit like P90's in the guitars, but you can adjust that by making it crisp. Tighten up low end so you get note definition.

Good luck.

Hi, anyone have something that fits this? I can hear the fuzz loud and clear, but struggling to get close. Any help appreciated. Thanks,

here ya go this is my preset for this song. scene 2 is rhythm scene 3 is 1st half of lead scene 4 is second half of solo with the octaver

this is the simplified preset where i removed the expression pedals and adjusted the delay for you and added a little more fuzz and fizz to the rhythm scene 2

Attachments

• blow.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
this is the actual preset but i set my expression pedals up different than most people
if you want to try this exp pedal 1 is wah exp 2 is delay master feedback exp 3 is delay mix exp 4 is volume
to make the solo sound right slide both exp 2 and 3 to the heel position
i put my expression pedals very close to each other so i can work 2 and 3 together this allows me to have subtle delays and giant wall of sound delays

Attachments

• Keith's Toybox.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
this is the actual preset but i set my expression pedals up different than most people
if you want to try this exp pedal 1 is wah exp 2 is delay master feedback exp 3 is delay mix exp 4 is volume
to make the solo sound right slide both exp 2 and 3 to the heel position
i put my expression pedals very close to each other so i can work 2 and 3 together this allows me to have subtle delays and giant wall of sound delays
Thanks so much man!!! Cannot wait to get home and try this out!~. Many thanks!! -Todd

Back
Top Bottom