Blondie or Toto?

AndyOrr

Experienced
They're both playing nearby on the same night at different venues. Blondie is a free show at a local festival (New West Fest in Fort Collins). It's 10 minutes from the house by bicycle.

Toto is $39 (I have tickets) and approximately one hour and fifteen away at a venue that I've never been to but looks beautiful, Hudson Gardens in Littleton, Colorado.

I bought the Toto seats before Blondie was announced as the headliner for the local festival. Being a guitar player, I'm leaning towards seeing Luke and Toto. Being a kid that grew up in the '70's, I realize Blondie is royalty and may not come around again. I've never seen either. Which one would you choose?

After seeing both on TV in the last year or so I'd have to go with Toto. Better chance of getting a good show, sometimes free isn't the better deal.

Toto. I was never a fan but they blew me away when I saw them w/ Yes a couple of years ago. And maybe it was because they were with Yes, but they played a lot of surprisingly prog tunes. Blondie would be fun too, but yea Toto.

And thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know they were playing in Denver ;-) Hudson Gardens does look beautiful!

Toto is bettter now then they were back then ...Blondie was better then than now.(seen them both in the last couple years..)
I love Debbie Harry , but the experience is not quite the same... and too bombastic for my current tastes....

Looks like it's Toto by a landslide - I was thinking the same thing but wondering if passing up a free show 15 minutes away was a stupid decision. Toto it is.

Back
Top Bottom