Blocks Library UPDATED FOR 2023

Thank you for introducing me to the library feature. 10 years of Fractal and ive never learned about the library function. Most excellent!!!

Amazing stuff!!

But apart from the ODS and Mark IV amp blocks all other amps for me default to a 59 Bassguy with all knobs on 0. Even the Atomica.
I'm on FM3 on FW 5.03 (no updates according to FM3-Edit).
Am I doing something wrong? I also don't seem to have the Klon drive...
Same issue here... Is there a way to assign the amp block settings to the correct amp, e.g. "CCV" to the Cameron CCV 2A? When I choose CCV from the library, the AMP block automatically changes to the 59 Bassguy Bright. I don't think that this is related to the firmware version since all the amps are already available in the great FM3. Maybe I'm missing something? The other settings seem to work fine and sound awesome! Thanks Leon! :D

Same issue here... Is there a way to assign the amp block settings to the correct amp, e.g. "CCV" to the Cameron CCV 2A? When I choose CCV from the library, the AMP block automatically changes to the 59 Bassguy Bright. I don't think that this is related to the firmware version since all the amps are already available in the great FM3. Maybe I'm missing something? The other settings seem to work fine and sound awesome! Thanks Leon! :D

It is a firmware thing. More of Leon’s stuff will work when the FM3 is upgraded.

Thanks Leon, much appreciated!! This is a great starting point for a fractal noob like myself.
I'll definitely be using the library feature for my own presets 👍

Shout out to Leon
There is just so much goodness here and it saves a ton of time looking to approximate many of the classic effects
I had a blast just pulling up my preset and throwing in these blocks
I found many favourites and a quick tweak and save and I had something useful and great sounding to use whenever

Question from a relative newbie- once I go into preferences and select Leon’s block library, refresh, etc, how would I switch back to my previous blocks library? When I open the blocks library on my computer under Fractal, it shows an empty blocks folder.

Thanks Leon, you’re a diamond!
When I was looking at purchasing my FM3, I contacted you and ask you your opinion between the main modellers (QC, fractal, helix). You guided me on to the only correct path (fractal). Now I have a FAS FM3. It is the best piece of guitar gear I have ever owned in my life.
Thank you for your insight and your confidence in the fractal products. I have to say, it isn’t misplaced. Thank you for all the YouTube videos and tips and tricks you put online and all the hard work you do to keep us updated and informed, it’s really made my new FM3 easy to navigate. You’re a legend. Take care, stay safe and have a great Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom