Blocks Library UPDATED FOR 2023

Thank you, very generous indeed. You demo the Everyday Plate reverb entry but that one is missing from the library. Is that intentional? At least the Basic tab is visible in your vid, but you could have changed some settings on the other tabs of course. Anyway, thanks :)
Btw, I discovered the 1960TV now too (as a Dyna-Cab), i like it.

Do the blocks have to be reset after amp updates? Or can we use the block library to save our favorite settings/amps after resetting the amps after an update?

Do the blocks have to be reset after amp updates? Or can we use the block library to save our favorite settings/amps after resetting the amps after an update?
The Amp block would be the only one that would need to reset and saved if necessary due to a FW update that included an amp update. These blocks can be saved directly to the blocks library initially when extracting/expanding them.

There have been FW versions that updated settings/features/fixes for other blocks like the Drive, Delay or Reverb that would likely need to be updated as well, but the FW Release Notes will usually state if that is recommended or necessary.

Thank you, very generous indeed. You demo the Everyday Plate reverb entry but that one is missing from the library. Is that intentional? At least the Basic tab is visible in your vid, but you could have changed some settings on the other tabs of course. Anyway, thanks :)
Btw, I discovered the 1960TV now too (as a Dyna-Cab), i like it.
Should be in there now, nice catch!

I did just like the video said to do. I get an error saying Errors were encountered while reading the library entries. it then says to check library log. Any idea's?

Question, I have my blocks library for my AXE III stored on my computer. Headed south for the winter with my computer where I have an FM3. Will my blocks be stored such that Edit for my FM3 will see them?

Don't mean to derail a great thread, just didn't think it warranted a new thread. TIA

Question, I have my blocks library for my AXE III stored on my computer. Headed south for the winter with my computer where I have an FM3. Will my blocks be stored such that Edit for my FM3 will see them?
Blocks are saved as individual .blk files to your computer in: ~/Documents/Fractal Audio/(name editor)/Blocks . You can change the location of this directory in Settings | Preferences | Workspace

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Editors#Library

Thanks for this Leon. I cannot get the library to refresh and show the blosks. The installation log says these were created with a betw firmware and not compatible with the current non-beta firmware.

Back
Top Bottom