Wish Blocks library for Quick Build

How would it display your block library?
That's a good question, ha! I don't know, I guess I was thinking it would look just like it does now when you go into Quick Build, but if you had the library option selected, the available blocks would be your library blocks instead of the default blocks.

I think they could make the library consist of "slots". An amp slot, a cab slot, a delay slot ect., and each one of your personal blocks would have a number, say 1-10, for that slot. So then in Quick Build, when in library mode, the blocks would have a number on them like they do now, but that number would be corresponding to the matching number in that slot of your library.

Edit:
Also, I guess this should have been in the Axe Edit III section.....mods feel free to move it! Thanks

Last edited:
What if there was just a quick way to pop up the blocks library menu during quick build? Like if you click on a block you've placed you can get the same menu you get by clicking the blocks library in normal mode?

I like this idea. If you have an amp & Setting you really like, in, say, Amp 1, then you can right click and there should be an option to "Save As..." or "Save." You could name it something like, "Best Triaxis Clean Ever." THEN, when you go to select a block (again, like Amp), You would have your normal blocks; Amp 1-4, then a fifth option for "Custom" or "User" or "Saved" option where you can choose your favorite amp so it's always available without having to find the patch, then copy/paste the block.

No... Yeah, this is a REALLY good idea.

+1,000,000

You can already save settings you like in the blocks library. The only thing missing is a way to recall them quickly while having Quick Build enabled.

What if we had the possibility of making our own customized quick-build grid with either default settings or settings from your block library?

What if we had the possibility of making our own customized quick-build grid with either default settings or settings from your block library?
Exactly.....that is what I was describing above.......having an option between default and library for the Quick Build screen.

I think this could be done by creating a template preset. In other words you create this preset and then just copy it to start a new preset

I think this could be done by creating a template preset. In other words you create this preset and then just copy it to start a new preset
I don't see how... Unless you have a preset template with all the possible blocks you always use... Plus it still doesn't give you quick build access to the block library

I don't see how... Unless you have a preset template with all the possible blocks you always use... Plus it still doesn't give you quick build access to the block library

Re-Reading the the entire thread again I realized that I was giving a solution for the following "What if " question and NOT the original post :)

Looking closer at the original post I see that my suggestion would not allow for flexibility of choosing various saved block library entries but only allow for having something different then the default.

Just to add.....the main reason I would like to see this done, is that when you go to access the library blocks now, by the right click menu, you have to navigate through so many tiny expanding tree menus, and if you don’t move your mouse pointer with surgical precision, the whole thing disappears, and you have to start over!

Being able to build a preset with your library blocks in Quick Build would be so much easier, and WAY less frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom