Blocks Guide Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great :)

I wish there was a bit more info though. For example, I am currently fiddling with the analog mono chorus (look in this thread for examples https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/tc-1210-tc-scf.172165/). My struggle is that I have a hard time figuring out, which parameters are even active in the 'mono' block. I assume "Width" does not do anything (Mono=> Width=0), but If I twist the knob, I could swear I hear a difference.

Question about the amp block section > speaker page. The fx3 and axe-edit have different names for a couple settings, and I can’t remember which is old vs. new terminology. Settings are called speaker drive and speaker compression in the fx3 (and in block manual), and axe-edit labels them speaker dynamics and spkr time const. Which one is correct?

The Compressor Block types need to be updated. Missing JFET, DynamiComp, and maybe a description of the two varieties of each of the Studio Feed-Forwards and Studio Feed-backs.

Also, the Emphasis parameter shows up on the Config page of the JFET compressor. For all other types, it only shows up on the Sidechain page. Is that because of the JFET design, and if it’s significantly different, can a signal diagram for that type be displayed as well?

The Drive Block type list is missing Timothy 3.

Actually, it is missing quite a few more (I think all the "new" ones):

Compulsion Drive(s)
TS9 Drive(s)
Sonic Drive
HooDoo Drive
Others...
Weird, I’m seeing those on my end. Just not Timothy 3. Did you double check that your first page is dated April 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom