Wish Block Names

Jalevinemd

Inspired
One thing I hated about my POD HD500X was that the display wasn't specific enough with a lot of the effects. DLY and REV were obvious, but it would simply show MOD for modulation. I had no idea if I had a phaser, flanger, rotary, chorus or whatever in the mix. The FX8 does a great job of displaying which effects I have in my presets. However, all of the drive blocks simply say DRV. Sometimes I can't remember which are overdrive, distortion or fuzz - especially in the X/Y positions. Would it be possible to have the individual drive blocks labeled appropriately as either OVD, DST or FUZ?

One thing I hated about my POD HD500X was that the display wasn't specific enough with a lot of the effects. DLY and REV were obvious, but it would simply show MOD for modulation. I had no idea if I had a phaser, flanger, rotary, chorus or whatever in the mix. The FX8 does a great job of displaying which effects I have in my presets. However, all of the drive blocks simply say DRV. Sometimes I can't remember which are overdrive, distortion or fuzz - especially in the X/Y positions. Would it be possible to have the individual drive blocks labeled appropriately as either OVD, DST or FUZ?

Why not put OVDX, DSTY or FUZX or something similar next to the Preset name?

Because I have at least three and sometimes four drive blocks in several of my presets which already have other names - usually a song title.

Now that the FX8 is getting out there in serious numbers I've added a Wish List sub-forum. I've moved this to that forum.

Back
Top Bottom