[fixed] Block library will not display more than 29 entries

knwlnd

Inspired
@Michael Pickens, you may already be aware but I’ve noticed the same issue in FM3-Edit with large block libraries that we had with the previous version of Axe-Edit III.

Behaviour is identical to the issue in the below message and is present with FM3-Edit v1.05.00, same troubleshooting steps taken also and issue persists.

Clicking the library section on a block with a large library count only flashes up for a second, block drop down recall works as expected but library is not sorted in any noticeable way.

The updates have been awesome and super quick, much appreciated!

Some (myself included) have noted an issue with large block library lists (over 29 entries) flashing up only for a second preventing the user from selecting a saved block from the list.

Steps to reproduce;
Click section to load saved block from below the block channels area.

Steps taken;
Refreshed block library in Axe-Edit III
Restarted Mac and AXE-FXIII
Reinstalled Axe-Edit IIIl
- Issue persists

Loading a saved block from the drop down menu - Block > Library > Recall > Block Type works as expected.

Issue was introduced with the previous update and is present in this version also.

@Michael Pickens, you may already be aware but I’ve noticed the same issue in FM3-Edit with large block libraries that we had with the previous version of Axe-Edit III.

Behaviour is identical to the issue in the below message and is present with FM3-Edit v1.05.00, same troubleshooting steps taken also and issue persists.

Clicking the library section on a block with a large library count only flashes up for a second, block drop down recall works as expected but library is not sorted in any noticeable way.
Fixed for next release.

@Michael Pickens one more question regarding block libraries. I’ve noticed blocks created on AXE-FX III firmware 11.01 and earlier are showing as incompatible with FM3.

Are there known limitations on the compatibility of blocks? And is there a way for a user to update them somehow to avoid needing to recreate them? The save as seems to retain the original firmware data and keeps them incompatible.

Back
Top Bottom