Block Error

ssmorga78

Experienced
Can anyone help me out as to why this is happening? I am trying to load some blocks a friend sent me and I get this error when I do. "The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id." I've never seen that before....whats going on with it?

well, he actually has an XL. Does that mean I can't even use Blocks from XL/XL+'s? And yes, I have a Mark II.

I thought you could share blocks across all the units, but couldn't share presets. Was I wrong in thinking that?

I think some blocks in the XL has XY functionality where same block on the AXE II has not, so it might work for some blocks and for some it doesn't. I dont have an XL so I am not 100% updated on this.

Yeah, I could see that being an issue...but these are Drive blocks. I'm totally confused by this.......unless it has something to do with the way he saved the blocks. Maybe some kind of protection mode or something??? Is that even a thing?

Hmmm... drive blocks "should" be ok... I am fresh out of ideas, hopefully someone with more insight on both units can chime in

I would guess possibly different FW versions on the two units?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom