Hey man, I am still with SCJ band in Barasti in Dubai 6 days a week. Have we meet already? :)
Oh yea, I guess names would help... I'm Matt, hopefully you remember hahaha. Skinny dude, had the baby over there. I'm headed that direction actually but I'll be stuck in Afghanistan the whole time, not lucky enough to make it back to UAE. Maybe some day I'll be able to see you guys at barasti.

Oh yea, I guess names would help... I'm Matt, hopefully you remember hahaha. Skinny dude, had the baby over there. I'm headed that direction actually but I'll be stuck in Afghanistan the whole time, not lucky enough to make it back to UAE. Maybe some day I'll be able to see you guys at barasti.

Haha, of course I remember! :) Yes, hopefully we'll run into each other soon. Cheers man! :)

Just bought myself an Axe3....putting it back in the box now, along with all my guitars and what little talent I thought I had....! :D

That is an amazing tune and your playing is flawless! Absolutely loved it man, very inspirational!

Just bought myself an Axe3....putting it back in the box now, along with all my guitars and what little talent I thought I had....! :D

That is an amazing tune and your playing is flawless! Absolutely loved it man, very inspirational!

Tnx a lot man!

EDIT: I'll have to get Axe 3 as well, temptation is killi me :)

Back
Top Bottom