Blank Screen on AX8 Startup

SmokinHalfNote

Inspired
Hi all. I have an AX8 without much "mileage" on it (bought it in January), but this problem was there from the beginning. It's only become annoying because I'm gigging more with it.

I get an occasional blank green screen upon startup. The screen is backlight, but no text. Nothing. Just a blank green screen. I turn it off and back on, and it always works upon reboot.

It seems to happen more when the unit has been dormant for a while.

Any clue? A bug? Happen before to anyone else? Any advice is appreciated.

I've had this happen with mine at startup, more than once. It goes away when rebooting.

Still a little disconcerting.

Took a video of it just so they'd know I'm not crazy. Opened a support ticket as well. I'll update here when I get some official word from FAS.

Thanks again!

I've had it numerous times but each time it is been with a USB cable attached. There was one time where it took 5 reboots (with 10 - 20 seconds between - 'cos i'm a good IT guy) to get it working. Before the last reboot, I removed the USB cable.. Never had it happen when the USB has not been plugged in *touches wood*

Hi all. I have an AX8 without much "mileage" on it (bought it in January), but this problem was there from the beginning. It's only become annoying because I'm gigging more with it.

I get an occasional blank green screen upon startup. The screen is backlight, but no text. Nothing. Just a blank green screen. I turn it off and back on, and it always works upon reboot.

It seems to happen more when the unit has been dormant for a while.

Any clue? A bug? Happen before to anyone else? Any advice is appreciated.

I've had this problem once (latest firmware). Concerning, yes, but reboot fixed it. I've had the Ax8 for a week. Let ut know if you get some answers/fix

I've had this happen a handful of times. A simple reboot would fix it, until recently when I had to do it a couple of times in a row.

Back
Top Bottom