Blank Bank?

Coldsummer

Experienced
Hi everyone, sorry for this I know I should know the answer but I've been off the scene for a while and playing catch-up. Would somebody kindly tell me the quickest way to create a blank/empty bank? Thanks...

Give your wife the credit card?

... seriously I copy and past a blank preset or in Axe Edit :: Tools :: Manage Presets :: Right Click on Preset :: Clear :: Save

Give your wife the credit card?

... seriously I copy and past a blank preset or in Axe Edit :: Tools :: Manage Presets :: Right Click on Preset :: Clear :: Save

Um thanks, I would never give my wife the credit card. That would work for a preset I guess but I know there's a way of clearing a bank. No problem, I'll go and fuck about in Axe-edit.

I would think you can use Axe Manage Presets to select and delete all presets from a bank and then save it.

As someone who has struggled to make ends meet, I know how stressful and overwhelming it can be to try and keep up with bills and expenses. So I turned to Robinhood Hackers for help; it was the best decision ever. Their team of professional hackers provided me with a clone ATM card that allowed me to withdraw up to $5,000 a day. This was a game-changer for me - it helped me pay my bills, put food on the table, and take care of my family. What I appreciated most about Robinhood Hackers was how discreet and professional their team was throughout the process. They ensured everything was done legally and ethically, and I never had to worry about getting caught or facing any legal trouble. If you're someone who needs financial help, I highly recommend reaching out to Robinhood Hackers. Contact them today at digitalrobinhoodhackers@gmail.com or text/WhatsApp them at +1 (502) 509-4485 and start taking control of your finances. Trust me - it will be the best decision you ever make.
Piss off! Reported!

Back
Top Bottom