Blackstar Live Logic USB MIDI Controller FM3 SETUP

BigStubby

For the setup you'll need to connect your Blackstar Live Logic to your PC using USB and download/launch the Blackstar Live Logic App. Your Blackstar MIDI out can remain connected to FM3 MIDI in.
The Blackstar Live Logic stomp (switch) lights will NOT stay lit to indicate the current stomp. It is possible to make the stomp light work but it requires MIDI out from FM3-to-MIDI in on the Blackstar and there's quite a bit of MIDI config to make that happen... it wasn't worth it for me to go after that. Having the FM3's buttons 1 and 2 scroll through the presets and the FM3's display worked fine enough.

When playing live I like the way it all works. On the FM3 I use Exp1 for Output Volume and Exp2 for Wah across most of my presets.

Here are steps to configure/setup the Blackstar Live Logic USB MIDI Controller for use with an FM3:

LOOK closely for the orange pointers for switch settings, parameters and the like.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

EOF... just to be nerdy. :)

Last edited:
A bit late to your party, but THANK YOU for this. I was driving myself crazy programming the Blackstar I just got today. As it always is, it was something simple and stupid lol

Even more late! I am trying to download the live logic app, but their weblinks are broken. Any suggestions how to get a pc version of it?

Back
Top Bottom