Black Screen and all LEDs on and not booting?

ThunderTheDog

Hi. I am experiencing an issue with my Axe FX II Mark II. A few weeks ago, my Axe Fx started to glitch on the audio output. I restarted it and it never booted back of properly. I get a black screen on startup and all the leds are lit up on the front panel. Based on similar issues i found on the forum, I ordered a EPROM to get the unit back up and running. I just got the EPROMs in the mail today. When I installed the EPROM today, I got the same symptoms on startup (yes I used the jumper on the 2pin connector on the board). I tried reseating the connectors for the front panel too. Anyone else have an idea on how to troubleshoot the unit more to get it running again? Also, In Axe Edit I see the connecting indicator on the top left but it fails and doesnt connect.

Hi. I am experiencing an issue with my Axe FX II Mark II. A few weeks ago, my Axe Fx started to glitch on the audio output. I restarted it and it never booted back of properly. I get a black screen on startup and all the leds are lit up on the front panel. Based on similar issues i found on the forum, I ordered a EPROM to get the unit back up and running. I just got the EPROMs in the mail today. When I installed the EPROM today, I got the same symptoms on startup (yes I used the jumper on the 2pin connector on the board). I tried reseating the connectors for the front panel too. Anyone else have an idea on how to troubleshoot the unit more to get it running again? Also, In Axe Edit I see the connecting indicator on the top left but it fails and doesnt connect.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 6.16.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 6.16.35 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom