AFIII Black Sabbath's "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" Live

I said this on your Facebook post but it's worth repeating here as well....

A most Awesome AF3 patch !!! - Nailed all of the songs tones. I especially liked the - mellow interludes towards the begging of the song. Well done and well Played !

Real kudos to the guitar player here and I know that this is the reason for posting it on this forum. Does anyone agree with me that the singer constantly struggles to hit the higher notes here. I found it a little painful to listen to if I'm honest.

Real kudos to the guitar player here and I know that this is the reason for posting it on this forum. Does anyone agree with me that the singer constantly struggles to hit the higher notes here. I found it a little painful to listen to if I'm honest.
Yeah, it's flat, but this is a pretty difficult song to sing. The band is tight AF though.

He had some issues hearing his monitor. You can see him covering his ear trying to hear himself.

Back
Top Bottom