Black Sabbath !

Hmmm, not sure, really not sure. Sounds like they tried to deliberately recreate the sound of early Sabbath around the Sabotage era. It was great at the time, but the world has moved on since then, at least mine has. And I really wanted to like it.....

Maybe it will appeal to the younger generations who grew up on awful 80's pop metal and didn't get to experience the original Sabbath first hand?

Dunno, Jury still out afaiac.

I like it; it sounds like Ozzy-Sabbath should.

Loving Tony's tone; he's got his classic 70's sound in some spots...

It has an influence of down tuned metal, wait these guys invented down tune metal :D I liked the part after about 6:00.

Its cool they are making the album, but it will sound like Sabbath, how could it not. I'd like to hear the whole album.

Hmmm, not sure, really not sure. Sounds like they tried to deliberately recreate the sound of early Sabbath around the Sabotage era. It was great at the time, but the world has moved on since then, at least mine has......

They could cover Justin Beiber?

I love how the bass line cuts through the mix and gives the "I feel like an axe murderer is coming after me" impending doom vibe through the song.

is that autotune or something on the vocals... hmm
other than that, was alright. not a bad song.
of course they'll never get anywhere near the old stuff (reunions never do), but sounds like they're having a blast.

Back
Top Bottom