AFIII Black Sabbath Neon Knights Solo Cover

Mark, you are one of my hero people and players. It's been your playing and tones that bought me to Fractal many years ago. As always, you continue to be an inspiration to others. You are in my thoughts and prayers brother. God Bless.

Mark, you are one of my hero people and players. It's been your playing and tones that bought me to Fractal many years ago. As always, you continue to be an inspiration to others. You are in my thoughts and prayers brother. God Bless.
Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot!

Mark

Fantastic as always Mark, you always make it look so effortless. Wonderful performance of the solo from of my favorite songs on one of my favorite albums. Great to see you post a fresh video; as others have said: you're always an inspiration.

Fantastic as always Mark, you always make it look so effortless. Wonderful performance of the solo from of my favorite songs on one of my favorite albums. Great to see you post a fresh video; as others have said: you're always an inspiration.
Thanks for watching and commenting. Your kind words mean a lot!!

Mark, nice to see you back posting videos. You were the reason I purchased an AxeFX back in 2009 in the first place. Met you at the first Axe Fest in CA, my grandfather had Parkinson's so I know the limitations it throws upon a person. Hope you can reach that happy state and continue playing.

Oh, and Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom