AFIII Black Sabbath Neon Knights Solo Cover

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
It's been awhile since I've posted a video. I was having some pretty nasty tremors from Parkinson's and felt a little self-conscious. I've recently started a drug called Neupro (patch) which is a Dopamine agonist that helps make the dopa last longer and be more effective. So far it's working really well (knock on wood). Best Christmas present ever.
So here's a Black Sabbath (Neon Knights) cover. I made a bunch of mistakes and decided I will keep them in the video I'm just happy that I'm not shaking as much!!

Wow - awesome! - always amazed at
that fluid fretting movement since early vids I saw of yours when you were near here in Ottawa.

Last edited:
Wow - awesome! - always amazed at
that fluid fretting movement since early vids I saw of yours when you were near here in Ottawa.
Thanks so much. I am actually back living in Canada, about 90 mins from Ottawa a little east of Cornwall :)

Great job Mark! Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling more lately, but glad the new meds are making a difference. Hang in there - it’s great to hear/see you playing again. Killing it as always!!

Great job Mark! Sorry to hear you’ve been struggling more lately, but glad the new meds are making a difference. Hang in there - it’s great to hear/see you playing again. Killing it as always!!
Thanks so much!!

I'm SO glad to hear that you're still "fighting the good fight" and that there are potentially "new options" to help you along the way !

Unfortunately I'm also well acquainted w/ the medical community ( cardiac issues ), so I have a great deal of empathy for what you're going through ! If for nothing more than moral support you know you can count on everyone here !

Especially if you keep posting vid clips like these once in a while ;) ....

I'm SO glad to hear that you're still "fighting the good fight" and that there are potentially "new options" to help you along the way !

Unfortunately I'm also well acquainted w/ the medical community ( cardiac issues ), so I have a great deal of empathy for what you're going through ! If for nothing more than moral support you know you can count on everyone here !

Especially if you keep posting vid clips like these once in a while ;) ....
Thanks for the kind words Roger! I'm sorry you are going through cardiac issues :(

Mark

Thanks for the kind words Roger! I'm sorry you are going through cardiac issues :(

Mark

I appreciate that ..., It sounds like I'm kinda in the same position as you .... Medications and Technology have pretty much stalemated my heart disease. On a day to day basis I can do whatever I want as long as it's not trying to run a marathon ....

And from what I've read recently here on the forum there's a lot of people w/ health concerns .... However the positive thing that keeps bubbling up to the top for me is: Music ( Guitar in this case ) is the great healer ! Even if it can't eliminate your health problems, it can go a LONG way toward getting your mind right and keeping your head in the game ( so to speak ) !!!!

Rock on my brother !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom