Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Here is the preset I use for Fairies Wear Boots in my Ozzy tribute band. I converted this preset from my AX8 to XL using FracTool but did not get a chance to try it on my XL. If there's an issue just let me know.

Scene 1- Rhythm
Scene 2 - Louder rhythm with a slight delay (for the riff right before the solo and outro solo. Or you can use it for the opening solo after the intro riff as well.
Scene 3- The opening palm muted riff with the delay. There is a Scene Controller on the input gain and MV for this scene so you don't have to lower the guitar volume for the opening riff and then raise it again for the solo section after. (If you'd rather lower the guitar volume for this riff you can use Scene 5 and lower the guitar volume instead.)
Scene 4- I use this for the lead section right after the opening riff but you could use Scene 2 as well if you prefer less delay on it.
Scene 5- I use this for the middle lead in the song and the outro repeating riff.

FYI there is a Scene Controller on the Input Gain and Master Volume for Scene #3 to lower the gain and raise the master volume just a bit for the intro riff. Not sure if scene controller parameters transfer over or not.

If you have any questions just let me know.
Here is the video of me using it at practice for reference.

Attachments

• Fairies Wear Boots(AxeFx II XL).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom