AFIII Black Sabbath’s “Into The Void” Live

Well done Todd - killer version. I’ve been trying to talk my band into doing that one, but our bass player doesn’t have a pitch shifter. Does your bass player use a pitch shifter?

That's awesome! I just clicked through to your YouTube page and watched some of the other videos. Can you talk about your War Pigs patch?

That's awesome! I just clicked through to your YouTube page and watched some of the other videos. Can you talk about your War Pigs patch?
I use basically the same preset for everything but I do a preset per song type thing. But they are all the same amp and IR’s just the fx layouts vary from song to song.
It’s the 5153 100 watt blue with a TS808 in the drive block. IR’s are 2 EVH 5153 Cab IR’s one with a 57 and the other a 4047.

GoPro’s for all the camera’s on stage and a Zoom Q8 for the camera out front. My drummer forgot to turn his camera on until halfway through our set. 😂
Could've been worse...he could've had an epileptic seizure mid-set or counted off and played all of comfortably numb in 3/4. True stories, different drummers, both in professional touring bands. You're never safe!!

I use basically the same preset for everything but I do a preset per song type thing. But they are all the same amp and IR’s just the fx layouts vary from song to song.
It’s the 5153 100 watt blue with a TS808 in the drive block. IR’s are 2 EVH 5153 Cab IR’s one with a 57 and the other a 4047.
Question from elsewhere answered :D

I think its an issue with how the forum software embeds the videos in certain browsers. (Mobile Safari?) Anyways, if you open the video in another tab/window it usually works I believe.

I think its an issue with how the forum software embeds the videos in certain browsers. (Mobile Safari?) Anyways, if you open the video in another tab/window it usually works I believe.
I think there was an issue with it though. I think YouTube was blocking it for some for copyright infringement. Not 100% on that but I have a feeling that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom