Chef's Black Hole Sun

Top work! Been trying to recreate these tones for years and still haven't nailed the rotary effect. I love your efforts and will be trying these presets out later. The main issue I've had is that for performance reasons I use one preset per song, and there are a lot of FX and tone changes required to perform this song on one guitar. I've attached my preset for comparison. One controller switches from the intro tone to the verse (rotary) tone, one switches to the distorted amp (chorus) and yet another engages the boost and wah for the solo. I've never actually performed this live, but I was going to have the second guitar play the intro slide part or use a sample.

Attachments

• Black Hole Sun.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Pretty great - great playing on all those parts. I like the Leslie sound and reverb you have dialed in. Great job.

Heavy cool!!!!! Great work! You`re the .... CHEF ;-) Thanks for cooking these presets and bring `em on the table ;-)

Fantastic. So good I probably wouldn't have noticed it was a cover if you hadn't told me.

Thanks for generously sharing your patches.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the feedback! For me, sharing the patches is half the joy of making them. Hope you guys find them useful... More stuff coming real soon, stay tuned! :D

Great ! Really close sounding ! And i really love the fact you shared the presets !
It must have been a hard work to re-create such great sounds !
This song is definitely in my top5 ever :D

Here is my BHS cover :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom