Black Friday sale on Blue Mix-Fi headphones

warlockII

Fractal Fanatic
All of the recent headphone discussions had me on the lookout for a good sale on a recommended pair. Lenovo has the Blue Mix-Fi on sale now for $109.99 w/ free shipping.

good deal but i'm aggravated with my blue's because the cushions are completely shredded and falling apart. they have never left the house

good deal but i'm aggravated with my blue's because the cushions are completely shredded and falling apart. they have never left the house

Amazon...Caralin Earphone Earpads Sponge Foam Cushion for Blue Mo-Fi MOFI/Sadie/Lola/Ella Ear Pad​

No shredding after months of use. My originals shredded in about a week :(.

Are these the newer version of the Mo-fi's that were popular around here when they first came out? i nearly bought a pair...I remember trying a pair on at the local shop one day and man did they feel heavy

Are these the newer version of the Mo-fi's that were popular around here when they first came out? i nearly bought a pair...I remember trying a pair on at the local shop one day and man did they feel heavy
Yes. They are quite heavy, but good also. I like them but couldn't see spending hours at a time in them myself, but I have a big head and they're probably tighter than they are on some other folks. :)

Back
Top Bottom