BKP Painkiller Demo!

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
So I got some Painkillers in my Carvin SC90 and they sound killer!

Everything on the clip was recorded with my Axe Fx II. I used my own patches for everything. It is raw tracks with no mixing.

Last edited:
Lucas, please don't take this the wrong way, it is only meant to encourage:

Some solid practice will have a better affect on your tone than any gear that is currently available.

Thanks? You do realize that I was just messing around and made a quick demo?

Lucas, please don't take this the wrong way, it is only meant to encourage:

Some solid practice will have a better affect on your tone than any gear that is currently available.

Wow. That was pretty douchey.

Bother checking his Soundcloud page? I checked yours. Frankly, there's more accomplished playing on Lucas's page. Based on what I found on yours, sounds like you'd probably benefit from your own advice.

Just sayin.

Wow. That was pretty douchey.
This. Hardly warranted. The dude was just noodling so we could get a feel for the pups, which the clip was more than adequate for...

Plus, bigness's "criticism" was hardly constructive, it basically amounted to "Please don't take this wrong: You suck".

I see both sides, however I do think that tone is in the fingers above all else. You can hardly showcase a great tone, if you're relying solely on the pickups and amp to make the test sound great. I've heard some truly awful amps sound great because of the player. Perhaps bigness' comment was poorly worded, but I do think that tone is in the fingers and not the gear.

Having said that, I'm not a fantastic player. Not with 9 and 1/2 fingers anyway.

Back
Top Bottom