BJ Devices TB-12 Review

New version will available soon. Some minor bugs fixed, fut flickering still not completely removed. If TAP enabled on screen, some flickering is possible, but if TAP shown on LED flickering is gone... I wait some info about Axe Fx XL SysEx changes to implement XL support and upload new firmware on website.
HI Sergei, I see you have some future models planned looking at your website. It would be great if you had a 5 or 6 button version with a single row of buttons across the bottom.

HI Sergei, I see you have some future models planned looking at your website. It would be great if you had a 5 or 6 button version with a single row of buttons across the bottom.
Hi,
all models on our website is available for purchase now, so it is not a future models, it is current models. We now focused on configuration software and unfortunately we don't plan to develop controllers with single row of buttons.

Thanks for the reply, must have just updated because I was on your website minutes ago! Seriously considering buying the 12 and hacking the top row of buttons off! Problem is I already have the AX8 on the ground and the double row takes up too much real estate.

Thanks for the reply, must have just updated because I was on your website minutes ago! Seriously considering buying the 12 and hacking the top row of buttons off! Problem is I already have the AX8 on the ground and the double row takes up too much real estate.
It will be easier to remove the bottom row, because motherboard placed under the top row. It will interest to look on this))

Yes and the connections are on the back as well. Unfortunately the ease of stepping on the buttons is my primary goal. Starting to rethink my strategy and maybe I'll try out the TB-8.

Totally off topic, the picture on your home page.. What brand shoes are those? I am a long time Vans fan but they've discontinued all the good models. Sorry in advance!!

Totally off topic, the picture on your home page.. What brand shoes are those? I am a long time Vans fan but they've discontinued all the good models. Sorry in advance!!
:) :)Sorry, I don't known. It is very old photo, I just asked some guy to push button several times(to choose better picture), and never seen him after that ))

New firmware release is available. Version 2.5 Public Beta. Unfortunately still not with PC editor...
Changes:
1. The first release for the new models : TB-6P, TB-8 and TB-11P. Built-in expression pedal with the the backlight was added.
2. A new type of button - "NRPN_t". Sends NRPN messages, value toggle each push. The custom values can be set for both states (ON / OFF)
3. New type of button "PC_UP" and "PC_DOWN" - increment or decrement the current preset.
4. Added setting for Bank Select message. You can now send separate MSB part, LSB part, or both MSB+LSB
5. Other small changes

Strongly recommended to install to all who bought TB-11P, TB-6P or TB-8. It is first official release for this models.

And we are waiting a big English review with all new models! It is in final stage now, and will available soon

We have started small promo action for our EU customers till the end of year. Share this with your friends and got free shipping to any EU location (include UK). We have following devices at the moment :
TB-11P - 3pcs.
TB-8 - 1pc.
TB-5 - 1pc.
TB-6P - 1pc.

Hey Sergei, I've been using a TB-12 that I got when I bought my Ultra second hand. I've gigged it all across Australia, Europe and the USA this year and it's been a perfect piece of gear; thanks for making such a great unit! I'll be keeping it to use with my AX8 for gigs where I don't want to risk having the AX8 on the floor :)

New beta version of firmware is available on our website! version 2.6 Public Beta.
Changes:
1. Added MIDI routing feature. User able now pass MIDI messages from MIDI or USB input to any combination of outputs
2. Added maximum bank number in system setup. User now able to limit maximum number of the bank when switching by footswitch
3. All expression pedal now have alternate CC number in SHIFT mode
Find it on your controller model page http://bjdevices.com/en/catalog/products

I have my firmware working now with the Axe-FX III, with some new features as well. All Axe-FX III functions are supported except Tempo backtracking, but Cliff has said he will have a look at it. So I'll probably wait for a little while before releasing, but ... soon :)

I have my firmware working now with the Axe-FX III, with some new features as well. All Axe-FX III functions are supported except Tempo backtracking, but Cliff has said he will have a look at it. So I'll probably wait for a little while before releasing, but ... soon :)

With all due respect to the official firmware released with the BJ Devices controllers, the GM Arts firmware (and editor) for these pedals is superb! Thanks for letting us enjoy your awesome work!

Back
Top Bottom