Bitcrusher Drive Block Parameters?

Bryan R. Tyler

Inspired
Just wondering if someone could let me know what the parameters on this will be. I've got a Iron Ether Frantabit bitcrusher pedal on order (as one being added to the Axe-FX seemed unlikely), with a very cool feature set, and was curious if the new block could compete with it.

Every drive model has a bit reducer parameter. The Bit crusher model has the same parameters as all the other drive models.

Ah- when Cliff mentioned adding to to the Drive models, I misunderstood and thought he meant adding a separate block specifically as a bitcrusher effect (which would obviously contain some unique parameters). Good to know my pedal won't be redundant :)

Ah- when Cliff mentioned adding to to the Drive models, I misunderstood and thought he meant adding a separate block specifically as a bitcrusher effect (which would obviously contain some unique parameters). Good to know my pedal won't be redundant :)

It is a separate model in the drive blocks as well as a parameter in all the other models.

Subtracts bits from the 24-bit word length of the Axe. As you go beyond 8 bits of reduction, this will start to produce lo-fi effects.

I know this isn't the wish list, but modifier attachment and an additional parameter for sample rate reduction (mod attachment on that as well) would be my wish list for the drive block as of now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom