Bigger Title - beta on Instagram?

Johan Allard

Power User
Did anyone else notice this image at the Fractal Audio Instagram the other day. Looks great. Is that from a beta firmware???

14032836_1681801795474893_1043083147_n.jpg

I would love a bigger title - and the ability to make the title stay during performance. I think the max is 4 or ten seconds as is, and I would really like the option to make it just stay on the title. I almost never edit my patches during performance, but I could use the title to instantly tell which preset I'm on.

Then you couldn't see the FS page. I think that's why it is forced to to run off at some point.

Yep - but I (and I could imagine quite a few others) run it as 1-4 presets, with 5-8 instant access effects switches, so it's not really relevant for me to see the FS page - I always use the same IA locations (Drive, Delay, Mod, etc), for muscle memory when I'm playing live.

I absolutely need the FS page, but someone running a global FS setup, maybe even with kicktags, doesn't need it at all.

Last edited:
Another FS user here. I only switch between 3-4 presets when playing with band, so which preset I'm on is less important to me than FS layout which can be different by preset.

Yea, this is old news... goes back FW 3.02 (April 29)

· Added Large Preset Display: The Global Parameter “DISPLAY LARGE PRESET” with the values “NO”, “1 SEC”, “2 SEC”, “3 SEC”, and “4 SEC” was added. When set to any value other than “NO” the Large Preset Name will display for the period of time specified every time the preset is changed by the user.

maybe adding a new page that just shows the large preset name would be an easy alternative for people who want to see the preset name the whole time

Back
Top Bottom