Big click/pop first time audio is played through USB

AlbertA

Fractal Fanatic
Firmware: v11.01
USB drive: 168 (also happened with 167).
Other USB peripherals: Mouse and keyboard.

The first time a sound is played through the Axe-FX II USB audio interface a big pop/click is heard.
I can reproduce by shutting down the Axe-FX II, powering it up again and playing a 48Khz Wave file through Windows Media player (though it happens with anything that plays audio).
It also happens with ASIO (I'm using Reaper 4.51) if that is the first thing that sends audio to the Axe-Fx II.

I hear it the first time I open Reaper now too, but I've updated Reaper twice in the past week, are you sure it's not coming from Reapers update?
I don't hear it through windows media player because I have that running through my internal sound card out to a Polk Audio stereo.

I hear it the first time I open Reaper now too, but I've updated Reaper twice in the past week, are you sure it's not coming from Reapers update?
I don't hear it through windows media player because I have that running through my internal sound card out to a Polk Audio stereo.

It's anything that plays audio either through ASIO or the normal Windows audio stack.

Firmware: v11.03
USB drive: 168 (also happened with 167)

Yes, I hear it the first time after I have selected Axe II for audio playback in Control Panel and then play a sound file. After that, I do not hear the "click" when the sound file starts playing.

Yeah,i got the Click/bip too
It`s not LOUD,but it`s there....

Firmware: v11.03
USB drive: 168

Back
Top Bottom